The site I'm working on is really unsafe, what can I do?

FAQ Category: 

If there is a Delegate or Health and Safety Rep who works on your site, you should let them know first. If you're a union member and there's nobody in your workplace that you feel comfortable reporting it to, you can contact the Union office on 02 6267 1599 and we can take a safety report - it can be anonymous if you want it to. Worksafe are the Government regulator of OHS in the ACT, so you can also make an anonymous report to them on 02 6207 3000 or by email to